Let ’em Lead: Unleash the Power of Your B-Suite | Recorded Webinar
Middle managers are essential for increasing engagement, productivity, and profitability in any organization. They are close to the frontline and can gain insight into a company’s pain points to identify what needs to be recognized or repaired. They can also translate the vision and mission of the organization into practical terms for the frontline workers to help motivate and engage them.
In this session, international multi-award-winning speaker and author Sally Foley-Lewis will share the 3 T’s to letting your middle managers lead with confidence, influence, and effectiveness!
Attendees will learn:
- Learn the value of permission, feedback, and expectations for strengthening the relationship between the C-Suite and the B-Suite.
- Respectfully challenge assumptions to ensure no one is left wondering, which leads to guessing or procrastination.
- Define what great success looks like so expectations are clear.
- Appreciate the confidence-building approach of starting small and trialing innovative ideas that will add value to the organization.
- Discover that celebrating wins is more than a cake and coffee!
Who should attend:
- Training and HR professionals
- Independent consultants
- Managers delivering training
Sally Foley-Lewis inspires skills managers to be high performing, purposeful and productive. Obsessed with leadership and professional development that ensures people reach their potential. Sally’s presentations and programs positively impact your confidence, leadership and results.
- 2021 University of Southern Queensland – Outstanding Alumnus of the Year – Business and Enterprise
- 2021 A.I. Influential Businesswoman – Winner – Most Inspirational Leadership Development Specialist (Australia)
- 2021 ROAR Success Awards – Silver Leadership Award
- 2020 Gold Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Business Services
- 2020 Bronze Stevie Award – Female Entrepreneur of the Year – Consumer Services
- 2020 Breakthrough Speaker of the Year by Professional Speakers Australia
- 2019 finalist for Australian Learning Professional of the Year
- 2019 Australian Champion Sole Trader winner – Australian Small Business Champion Awards
- One of the 25 LinkedIn Top Voices for Australia for 2018 for her thought leadership.
She is a global professional speaker, and has authored multiple books. The drive to support and skill managers comes from her own CEO and senior leadership experiences. Sally delivers presentations, keynote speeches, workshops and coaching – live online and face-to-face – to skill managers, boost productivity and self-leadership.
Blending 20+ years of working with a diverse range of people and industries, in Germany, the Middle East, Asia and across Australia Sally has extensive qualifications, a wicked sense of humor and an ability to inspire and make people feel at ease. Sally’s your first choice for mastering skills, facilitating action and achieving results.
This webinar is sponsored by HRDQstore.com and is based upon research of our published training tools. For more than 40 years HRDQ has been a provider of research-based training resources for classroom, virtual, and online soft-skills training. We offer learning resources to help retain employees and clients, make better decisions, improve performance, and much more.
Learn more at HRDQstore.com >>
Sorry, this event has been postponed. We apologize for the inconvenience and will reschedule as
Note the special 11am start time for this session! Date: November 30, 2022 | Time:
Date: December 7, 2022 | Time: 2:00pm EST | Length: 60 minutes FREE REGISTER You